Thursday, January 9, 2014

Introducing myself

Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself.                                                     My name is Yujin Jung and I'm from Busan where Hae-un-dae is famous for.




  I go to Dong-rae elementary school and 

   I am in 6th grade so I'll graduate very soon.   


My hobby is swimming! I learned how to swim when I was 3 and almost every winter vacation, I go to swimming pool and practice. 

I also like to scuba-dive. I got a scuba-diving license in Dubai this summer vacation! It was very nice experience and was very fun to swim with fish.      


                                                                                                                     My favorite food is meat. I love meat so much that I eat it for breakfast,lunch, and dinner. I feel really sorry but at the same time, very thankful to those cows who provide me a delicious meal.

MEAT


                                                                                                                       I like every color which is related to blue. I especially like the color of a clear ocean that I can see the bottom.

 

  I love travelling! I have been to many places like Mexico, America, Canada, Italy, U.A.E., Egypt, China, Japan and many more. My favorite place was Mexico, and I hope to visit again.                      
Chichen-Itza Pyramid in Mexico
Anyway, I hope you find my blog interesting and learn something new.        Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. You did a good job on posting your self-introduction. You used descriptive language and shared great photos. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can know lots of things about you from this. I want to have fun at your blog~:)

    ReplyDelete