Monday, January 20, 2014

Photo Essay

<Life in GLPS>


It has been almost two weeks since I have been staying in GLPS camp.
While staying here, I have to move one building to another every single day.
At first it confused me, but now, I'm used to it and know where everything is!
So today, I would like to introduce my life in GLPS with several pictures I took.

DORMITORY
This is the dormitory where I stay in.
 I have to climb up the hill everyday and it's very hard, 
but it actually helps me to exercise!
In the dorm, I eat every meal, take a shower, sleep, and hang out with my friends!
The temperature is just good and some how it just feels cozy to me.
I love my dormitory.

CHOONG-MOO BUILDING
I have presentation class in this building. It's called Choog-Moo building.
 There is also a library where I can borrow books or copy something.
In front of the library, there is PA office , so in Choong-Moo, 
I especially have to keep EOP(English Only Policy) rule very well!
The reason that I like this building the most is because
the banding machine here doesn't run out Jeti (my favorite drink) very often :)


DA-SAN BUILDING
Here is where I have speech writing class and 
also where I watch a movie for my club activity.
The building is called Da-San building. It's next to Choong-Moo building.
 I don't really do much things here, but I come here everyday!

PLAYGROUND

On Monday(1/20), it snowed a lot! While I was walking on the snow, it almost felt like walking on a cloud. However, my friend was keep pushing me to the snow and I almost got wet! Everything looked so pretty with pure white snow covered.

GYM

 This is the gym. Here I have P.E. class. 
I learn Ken-do on the first floor, and Te-Gun-Do in the basement and 
sometimes we play something else like a group jump rope or bouncing a ball on some kind of plate with my friends! It's actually very fun.
I really like P.E. class because it's exciting and keeps my physical strength at the same time.




So far, I love my life in GLPS and I'm very satisfied with what I have been doing so far!
There are only few days left for this camp to be over. 
The time went so quickly and I feel like I have just entered the camp.
Anyway, I hope I can finish this camp without any problem and
with my English skill improved!






3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your experiences in GLPS. I can see that you are having a great time here! I agree that the way from C and D building to the dorms is very exhausting--especially when you are tired and starved. :p However, next time when you write a photo essay, please try to tell more about yourself and your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yujin! This is your sister Ahhyun. I heard that yours is selected for the best student blog in your class. Im so proud of you and glad that you are spending great time. Your introduce essay reminds me of my last winter camp. I hope you could make many memories that you will never forget. Mom and Dad are doing fine. I am still busy working on my school-study.
    Miss you so much and please take care until we meet.
    Weather is still cold, don't forget to stay warm.
    Love,
    your sister who is spending such a great time without you at home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures of the GLPS buildings Yujin. I hope you enjoyed your time here and especially blogging. Wishing you well in your future studies.

    ReplyDelete